How much would it cost to start an e-Commerce Store in 2022?
What is the cost of an e-Commerce store, you could ask? Thanks to tools like WordPress and Shopify, the cost of an e-Commerce website has dropped a lot, making it an affordable investment that comes in all sizes and tiers. If you intend to sell it online, knowing how much an e-Commerce website costs is critical so that you don't blow your budget before you even start. On average e-Commerce website development prices range from $10,000 to $250,000 or more.
Factors affecting a website's price
The project's difficulty will ultimately decide your website's pricing, the platform you choose (Shopify, WordPress, Magento, etc.), the e-Commerce features you require, and the type of e-Commerce website company you choose (U.S. based or overseas, in-house, or outsourced).
There are several e-Commerce website providers to select from, and each one will tell you something different, making it difficult to compare (e-Commerce to e-Commerce websites). As a result, it's critical to comprehend the factors that influence e-Commerce website development pricing.
Because of these stages and factors, the overall cost may vary. Consider the following points to help determine the cost of developing an e-commerce site.
Different Stages of Website Development Cycle
- Project research and roadmap development
- Market trends and competitor analysis
- Front-end development
- Website design
- Back-end development
Some of the Key Elements That Determine the Cost of an E-Commerce Store
Consider the following points to determine the cost of an e-commerce development solution. Check out these:
- Number of Pages- The total cost of website development will rise as the number of pages increases. A website has about 200 pages costing between $30 and $100.
- Interactive Design- The user requires an interactive and responsive design. A responsive UI website design for a smooth user experience comes at a high cost. Depending on the work quality, it could cost you around $100 per page or more.
- E-commerce SEO- With the development of an e-commerce web platform, every eCommerce development company offers SEO services. Long-term success is required for online businesses. SEO can cost between $500 and $5,000.
- Database Integration- Database integration is critical for managing an extensive database of user, stock, and other data. Integrating the database could range between $20,000 and $100,000.
- E-commerce Functionality- It has numerous functions such as customer account management, customer retention, cart management, 360-degree view, product images, and many more. It will cost you between $5000 and $25000.
- CMS Integration- Adding CMS to your e-commerce platforms, such as Drupal or Woo, will help your website succeed. CMS's annual plan will cost between $2000 and $10,000.
- Cost To Develop- The cost to develop an e-commerce website will be around $30,000 to $100,000 based on these factors, stages, and team structure.
As always, you can count on Xpeer to link you with top professionals for your eCommerce project!